Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Running and pictures

So tonight will be the third "run" in our thrid week of the couch to 5K plan. Neither one of us are very happy with the third week - you jog for 90 seconds, walk for 90 seconds, jog for THREE MINUTES, walk for three minutes, repeat once. I'm scared of the next week, I think they throw a five minute stint in there somewhere. We're still going though, and it's been really a lot of fun. Barry said to me on the way home last week that he really enjoyed that we were doing this together, he hates it while he's doing it (me too!) but it's something we can learn - together. He's pretty sweet!

Also - I was really going to make a concerted effort to get the blog updated from our Costa Rica journal, before I posted pictures... so that if you read the excerpts first you'd have an idea of what was behind the pictures. Well, I'm not getting to the journal part like I hoped, so here's the pictures (some anyway)! I did caption them so you'll at least know somethings ;) (Sorry if you have to sign up for a snapfish account to see these, but it's free, and this is the only place I have them online, that's handy).

Hope this finds everyone healthy and happy!

No comments: